For the first time Scotland will also host two rounds at Motherwell and Edinburgh, with Week Two taking place entirely in Scotland giving fans of Scottish cycling two chances to see Britain's fastest teams in action.
And for fans wanting to get on their bikes, both the Ramsey and Aberystwyth events are part of weekend long cycle festivals, with sportive or Grand Fondo events and lots to see and do.
- Round One - Thursday 12 May - Ramsey, Isle of Man (includes Team Time Trial)
- Round Two - Tuesday 17 May - Motherwell
- Round Three - Thursday 19 May - Edinburgh
- Round Four - Thursday 26 May - Redditch
- Round Five - Friday 27 May - Aberystwyth
- Round Six - Tuesday 31 May - Durham
- Round Seven - Thursday 2 June - Stoke-on-Trent
- Round Eight - Monday 6 June - Stevenage
- Round Nine - Tuesday 7 June - Croydon
- Round Ten - Thursday 9 June - Portsmouth
For 2016 the women's Series has been expanded to take in six races thanks to the growth of the domestic women's race scene, with the final three events coming in the week before Britain's biggest women's race - the Aviva Women's Tour - returns to the roads, putting women's racing in the spotlight like never before.
- Women's Round One - Tuesday 17 May - Motherwell
- Women's Round Two - Thursday 26 May - Redditch
- Women' Round Three - Thursday 2 June - Stoke-on-Trent
- Women's Round Four - Monday 6 June - Stevenage
- Women's Round Five - Tuesday 7 June - Croydon
- Women's Round Six - Thursday 9 June - Portsmouth
Coming up during the second half of March you'll be able to discover information on all ten venues here, including Ordnance Survey maps of each circuit as the new and revised circuits are confirmed. In the meantime you can keep up-to-date with all the latest Tour Series news on Twitter and Facebook.